Whether you're creating labels for envelopes, binders or to mark shelves, you can enjoy the flexibility of labels of any length. Continuous tape DK-22251 with strong glue, suitable for use both at home and in the office.
Thermal continuous tape DK22251 is specially designed to meet all your labeling needs, continuous paper tape allows you to create markings of the length you need. Create custom paper labels in black and red colors that can fulfill a variety of applications
You can streamline your organization at home and at work using the original DK-22251 tape from Brother. The tape with black and red print on a white background and strong glue has been tested by the Brother team to obtain the highest quality and durability labels.
By choosing the DK-22251 continuous tape from Brother, you can be sure that your label printer will work at the highest level, printing clear and durable tapes.
Tape for QL series printers:
QL-800, QL-810W, QL-820NWB
Properties of labels and continuous tapes Brother dk series:
- direct thermal printing technology - no toner or ink required
- tapes are mounted on a special guide, which guarantees their correct installation and simple printing of labels
- automatic label size detection
- special DK paper production technology (selected labels) ensures that paper labels are protected from dirt and scratches and are more durable compared to ordinary paper labels
- maximum flexibility in the selection of label formats thanks to the use of continuous tapes and an integrated shut-off guillotine
Where can DK labels apply?
Labels Brother are one of the fastest and easiest ways to organize documents, equipment, workplace, as well as many other elements in the office, industry or simply at home.
Examples of applications of DK labels:
Dorsal labels - continuous tapes Brother are available in different widths, so you can easily adjust the labels you create to your archiving system and always quickly find the right binder
Address and shipping labels - with a variety of address and shipping label labels, your outgoing correspondence will get a professional look
Print in two colors - make important information immediately visible by printing in two colors: black and red. A great way to highlight your expiration date, allergen data, and other key information on your label
Documentation - By labeling documents with relevant information, such as project stage, customer data, and finish date, you can make your work easier and more efficient.