tape replacement Dymo D1- 45013 for label printers Dymo LM, RHINO, LP, LW DUO
Size: width 12 mm / length 7 m
Colors: black print on white tape
Application: to describe flat, smooth, even surfaces, e.g.:
- in the office: for marking binders, cabinets, shelves, electronic equipment, inventory
- utilities, grid maintenance, electricians and installers – identification of cables and distribution cabinets.
- in the workshop: for marking tools, boxes, electrical appliances
- in the store: for marking goods, equipment, inventory
- at home: for marking jars, bottles, storage containers, toys
- it will also work in: school, hospital, office, energy, warehouses, production halls, maintenance for all production
Surface Type: Plastic, Paper, Glass, Metal, Wood
UV resistance: Yes
Temperature resistance: -18 deg. C to 90 deg. C
Tape type: polyester
The tapes are 100% compatible with Dymo and Rhino label printers
Warranty 12 months
All manufacturers' own names are proprietary and have been used for the sole purpose of identifying the product.
Compatible with models:
LabelManager – LM PnP, LM 120P, LM 160, LM 210D, LM 220P, LM 260P, LM 360D, LM 420P, LM 450D, LM PC II, LMPnP, LM120P, LM160, LM210D, LM220P, LM260P, LM360D, LM420P, LM450D, LMPCII
LabelPoint – LP 100, LP 200, LP 250, LP 300, LP 350, LP100, LP200, LP250, LP300, LP350
LabelWriter – LW 400 Duo, LW 450 Duo, LW400 Duo, LW450 Duo
Rhino, RhinoPro, 3M – ILP 219, Rhino 5000, Rhino 5200, RhinoPro 6000, ILP219, Rhino5000, Rhino5200, RhinoPro6000
A replacement for the D1 type Dymo tape with a width of 12 mm and a length of 7 meters is created especially for your label printer Dymo Label Manager, Rhino or Label Point. Standard tapes Dymo D1 are made of special plastic, perfectly suitable for the so-called sublimation printing. Substitutes Dymo D1 stick to virtually all clean surfaces such as: plastic, paper, metal, wood or glass. They also have an easily removable backing that allows quick and simple sticking, just bend in half (in the middle) and peel off. Our Dymo D1 tape replacements are resistant to water, oils or mild solvents. They are also resistant to UV rays - they do not fade or peel. Glue on tapes Dymo D1 does not lose its properties at a temperature of -18 to +90 degrees Celsius.
The most important advantages of Dymo D1 tape replacements with a size of 12 mm by 7 m
- The tapes are placed in handy cassettes, so you can easily insert them into your printer Dymo and start working
- Dymo tape replacements have an easily removable protective backing that makes it easy to stick
- No toner or ink is needed to replace Dymo D1 tapes - just the thermal head in your printer Dymo
- Large selection of D1 tape replacements in different colours
- Printing on D1 tape replacements is very durable
Universal tape replacements Dymo D1 (45013, S0720530) 12 mm x 7 m are the perfect choice for home or office.