TheZT510 printer combines industrial quality with affordability. In addition to a durable housing and a range of connectivity options, the device has advanced management and monitoring features. These ensure a smooth user experience 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Zebra ZT500 Series printers build on the proven reliability of the Z Series printers, offering improvements in print speed, print quality and connectivity. Designed with a focus on ease of use, the ZT500 series products feature an intuitive LCD graphical user interface with icons and easy media and ribbon loading. In addition, they also come standard with USB, serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth interfaces. Enhanced RFID capabilities offer greater tracking and identification, further reaching visibility and access to enterprise process information.
The printer's design uses an all-metal frame and folding cover, making it easy to fit into small workspaces. With Zebra's Link-OS environment, an innovative operating system, the ZT500 series printers allow easy integration, management and maintenance from anywhere in the world. The devices come standard with a rich set of advanced features, such as
- opening web pages using Near Field Communication (NFC) wireless communication, making it easy to access Zebra's extensive knowledge base of instructional videos and product support
- illuminated media and ribbon paths clearly show the inside of the printer even in low-light environments.
- Cloud Connect allows Link-OS printers to securely and directly communicate with the cloud for printing and device management.
The ZT510 printer is capable of printing on 104mm tape codes:
- linear: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subcodes A/B/C and UCC Case Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN with 2- or 5-digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, standard 2 of 5, industrial 2 of 5, interleaved 2 of 5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
- two-dimensional: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, TLC 39, MicroPDF, RSS-14 (and Composite), Aztec.
Number of USB 2.0 ports
Embedded bar codes
Code 11,Code 128 (A/B/C),Code 39,Code 93,Data Matrix,EAN13,EAN8,MaxiCode,QR Code,TLC39,UPC-A,UPC-E
Flash memory size
Internal memory capacity
AC input voltage
90 - 265 V
AC input frequency
47 - 63 Hz
Temperature range (operation)
5 - 40 °C
Temperature range (storage)
-30 - 60 °C
Relative humidity range
20 - 85 %
300 x 300 DPI
Maximum roll diameter
Maximum label width
0.076 x 0.305 mm
Permissible relative humidity
20 - 85 %
Width of product
Depth of product
EC 60950, EN 55022 Class B, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3 cTUVus, CE Marking, FCC-B, ICES-003, VCCI, C-Tick, NOM, S-Mark (Arg), CCC, CU, BSMI, KCC, SABS, IN Metro
Environmental (sustainability) certification
Average power consumption when printing